Your shopping cart is empty!
1. In order to benefit from the warranty, the consumer has the obligation not to allow the intervention of other persons on the product, except those authorized to provide service.
2. The submission of the guarantee certificate accompanied by the sales receipt or the tax invoice is mandatory when compiling the complaint about the product failure. Otherwise, the seller is relieved of his warranty obligation.
3. Free service during the warranty period and against payment in the post-warranty period. The maximum service period for warranty claims is 15 days.
4. For products that require rewriting of the software for compliance, the client agrees to delete all the data stored in their memory (pictures, sound files and / or pictures, dates from the calendar)
- The warranty period shall run from the date of entry of the good in possession of the buyer and shall be:
- 24 months for the product (mobile phone / gadget etc) for individuals
- 12 months for the product (mobile phone / gadget etc.) for legal entities
The average use time of a product is 30 months (subject to conditions of transportation, handling, storage and operation.
The purchaser is guaranteed that in the event of failure during the warranty period under normal conditions of use, the product will be reinstated or repaired under the terms of the law, free of charge. To ship a product in service please fill out the return form (Returns) from the website (www.iHunt.eu) or send an email to email@example.com
Required documentation: Invoice (Copy) and Warranty Certificate (originally completed on the back with client data, return address, malfunction. The cost of the shipment will be borne by the customer for products out of warranty or defects induced by the user, even if the product is in the warranty period. In this case you can opt for any courier service with delivery to the address. The shipping cost will be borne by SC iHunt Technology Import Export S.A., in the case of warranty issues, only by delivering the agreed courier standard.