According to European Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR of the European Parliament
We know how important it is for your data to be kept secure. In this regard, we want to make sure that data protection is extremely important and fundamental to us as well as for you.
1. The Principles of Processing Personal Data
The company S.C. iHunt Technology Import-Export SRL C.I.F. RO34184455
Reg. No. J29 / 330/2015, the online store operator www.ihunt.eu, declares that all personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") are considered strictly confidential and are dealt with in accordance with applicable data protection personal laws.
SC iHunt Technology Import -Export SRL took note of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation") and in particular of the obligations of any Personal Data Operator.
The security of your personal data is a priority for us. Consequently, we pay the greatest attention to personal data and their protection. Within these Principles of Personal Data Processing ("Principles"), we wish to inform you of what personal data we collect about you and how we use it further.
According to the Regulation, the parties agree the following definitions:
- „Personal data”: designates any information (any set of characters, signs, numbers or letters) relating to an identified or identifiable individual (hereafter referred to as „the person concerned”). A "identifiable individual" is considered to be a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to several elements specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
- „Operator”: appoints SC iHunt Technology Import Export SRL, which establishes the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- „Processing of personal data”: designates any operation or set of operations performed or not by the Operator using automated procedures and applied to data or personal data sets such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, keeping, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using , communication by transmission, broadcasting or any other form of making available, proximity or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
2. Personal data and their processing
2.1. Categories of personal data
If you buy from us, we collect:
- Name and contact details. Surname, first name, e-mail address, postal address, billing address, phone number and bank billing details.
- Data that occur during the lifetime of the contract - the products purchased.
- Personal Identification Number (CNP) if you want a financing solution.
If you are a member with an account, we collect:
- Name and contact details. Surname and first name, e-mail address, postal address, billing address, phone number, bank billing data.
- Authentication data. Username and password. We do not have access to the password itself.
If you subscribe to our marketing messages, we collect:
- Name and contact details - email and first name.
In addition, we process the following personal data:
- Details of the messages between iHunt and the client.
2.2. Purpose of processing personal data:
- Providing services and improving them. In order to be able to perform and improve the services offered to your satisfaction, we process your personal data. More specifically, these include:
- Processing orders for products or services, ordered either through our web site www.ihunt.eu or via our customer line or through the iHunt pages of social networking sites (Facebook, Instagram). Here, the legal reason is that the data are indispensable for the execution of the purchase contract, and some information are indispensable to the fulfillment of legal obligations (for example, accounting documents).
- Product availability notification. If you request to monitor the availability of an item, we process your personal data based on your agreement.
- Customer Service. . In order to provide customer service and eliminate potential problems in executing the sales contract, we process personal data based on the need to comply with these contracts.
- Communication. We use the data collected to communicate with you in a customized way. For example, we can contact you by phone, e-mail or other means to remind you that you have products in your online shopping cart to help you complete the order, to communicate your current application status or claim to obtain additional information, if applicable, or to let you know that you must act to keep your account active.
- Protection, security and dispute resolution. We can also process data from a legitimate interest, which is to ensure the protection and security of our systems and customers, to prevent and detect fraud, resolve disputes and implement our agreements on legitimate grounds.
- Marketing Newsletters
- Letter sent by e-mail (commercial communications)
- We send you commercial communications on our current offers and discounts. You always have the option to deny these business communications using the unsubscribe link in each email. To unsubscribe, you can also contact our customer service directly or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of unsubscribing from commercial messages, we will no longer use your electronic contact data for these purposes. We will restart their use only if you sign up or request them expressly.
- You may object at any time and free of charge to such processing. Contact details are provided at the end of this document.
2.3. Transferring personal data to third parties
Your personal information will be passed on to third parties or otherwise only if it is necessary to carry out the contract of sale on the basis of a legitimate interest or if you have expressed your prior consent.
- a) credit card companies, payment service providers for payments and banks, based on your order, in order to execute the sales contract
- b) shipping companies for the purpose of delivering products or services you have ordered and resolving complaints, including the termination of the contract
- c) third parties, such as prosecutors and tribunals, for the purpose of recovering or concluding any contract with you
- d) public authorities (for example, the police)
3. Customer account and purchase without registration
- a) When choosing to create a client account that is password protected. In your client account you have access to your own data, including editing, viewing completed and incomplete orders data, and changing newsletter submissions. Through your client account, you can manage both your personal data and your bulletin boards.
- b) If you do not want to create a shopping client account, you can buy directly without registration, without being a member.
4. Security of personal data and the duration of its storage
4.1. Security of personal data
- a) Your data is transmitted in encrypted form. We will use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. We secure our Web site and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss and destruction of your data, against unauthorized access, modification or dissemination of your data;
- b) The Operator will process the personal data legally, fairly and transparently in the name of the subject;
- c) The Operator will collect the personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and subsequently not being allowed to process in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- d) An Operator shall ensure that personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is required in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- e) The Operator will keep the data in a form that permits the identification of the data subjects for a period that does not exceed the time required to accomplish the purposes for which they are processed;
- f) The Operator warrants that personal data is processed in a way that ensures adequate data security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing, against loss, destruction or accidental damage;
- g) The Operator undertakes to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee and be able to demonstrate that the processing is carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Regulation, by reviewing and actively updating those measures;
- h) Technical and organizational measures should be designed to ensure that only personal data that is required is used for each specific purpose of processing;
- i) The Operator undertakes to keep records of the processing activities under his responsibility, to cooperate with the supervisory authority and to make this records available upon request, in order to be used for the purpose of monitoring the respective processing operations;
- j) The Operator ensures that authorized persons (subcontractors, transport providers) processing personal data are committed to confidentiality or to have an appropriate statutory duty of confidentiality;
- k) If processing operations are likely to generate a high risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals, the Operator will be responsible for conducting a data protection impact assessment.
- l) Access to your client account is only possible after entering your personal password. In this context, we would like to point out that it is absolutely necessary not to disclose your access data to third parties, and after closing your session in the client account, always close the browser window, especially if share your computer with other users. iHunt does not assume responsibility for abusive use of passwords, unless the situation was directly caused by iHunt.
4.2. Processing time
We process and store personal data
- for an absolutely necessary period of time to ensure all the rights and obligations arising from the sales contract, namely during the order, the warranty period and the average life of the product.
- during the existence of the client account in the site www.ihunt.eu.
- for as long as iHunt, as an Administrator is required to keep the information in accordance with general legal regulations. Accounting documents, such as invoices issued by iHunt, are archived according to the law for a period of 10 years from their issuance.
- the Notice on Availability of Goods remains in force on the availability of the information sent or until it is revoked.
- o the Marketing Offer Agreement is valid until it is revoked.
In other cases, the processing time is due to the purpose of processing or is governed by personal data protection regulations.
5. Rights of the data subjects
- a) If we process your personal data, you can request information free of charge about the processing of your personal data.
- b) If you believe that personal data processing does not respect the protection of your personal data and is contrary to legal regulations on personal data protection, you may request explanations, request removal of the situation and, in particular, request correction, completion, deletion or block personal data.
- c) You also have the right at any time to submit your request to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. (ANSPDCP)
- d) Your personal data processing agreement can be revoked whenever you like. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, these will be deleted; these measures do not, however, affect the personal data necessary for iHunt to be able to fulfill its legal obligations (ex. processing orders already taken) or to protect its legitimate interests. The removal of personal data also takes place when these are not necessary for the intended purpose or if the storage of your data is inadmissible for other reasons provided by the law.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments and requests regarding these Principles, please contact us at Vestului Rd., No. 1A, WestMall, 5th Floor, Ploiesti, Prahova or at customer service line 021-9951 - or by e-mail at email@example.com
Empowered Person - Responsible for Processing Personal Data:
Cristian Bologan, phone: 0737.242.999